Product Manager, Monetization (WhatsApp)
(Menlo Park, CA)
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
WhatsApp is seeking an exceptional individual to lead product development for our monetization efforts. If you are a leader who has demonstrated experience in building products, has an empathy for both consumers and businesses, has a strong bias for action, wants to understand and unlock the potential of WhatsApp to serve millions of businesses we would be excited to hear from you. WhatsApp is a start-up environment where you'll be expected to roll-up your sleeves and work collaboratively with engineers, designers and other cross-functional partners. You'll expect to push the boundaries of what's possible in a mobile app, while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality and attention to detail.
This is a full-time position based with the WhatsApp team at Facebook HQ in Menlo Park, California and will report to WhatsApp's Director of Growth & Monetization.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product features
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new products
- Work hands-on with designers and engineers to implement and build new features that meet our standards of simplicity and quality
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 10+ years product management or product design experience
- Ability to think from first principles
- Ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of the technical architecture of mobile applications, designing user interfaces and mobile products
- Communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Prior experience in local, search and payments
- Understanding of international markets
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top