Product Manager, Monetization SMB (WhatsApp)
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas â€" making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
WhatsApp is seeking an exceptional individual to lead product development for our mobile business applications and other initiatives across the company. If you are a leader who has demonstrated experience in building mobile products, has an empathy for both consumers and businesses, wants to unlock the potential of WhatsApp to serve millions of businesses we would be excited to hear from you.
WhatsApp is a start-up environment where youâ€™ll be expected to roll-up your sleeves and work collaboratively with engineers, designers and other cross-functional partners. Youâ€™ll expect to push the boundaries of whatâ€™s possible in a mobile app, while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality and attention to detail.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product features
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new products
- Work hands-on with designers and engineers to implement and build new features that meet our standards of simplicity and quality
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 6+ years product management or product design experience
- 6+ years of experience in technical architecture of mobile applications
- 6+ years experience designing user interfaces
- Experience managing other product managers
- Proven communication and presentation experience
- Proven organizational and analytical experience
- Experience in local, payments, search, online commerce, and/or ads
- Passion for serving small businesses and messaging
- Understanding of International markets
Back to top