Product Manager, Instagram
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
Over 700 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This position is full time and based at our Menlo Park office.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Instagram's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years product management or product design experience
- Organizational and analytical skills
- 5+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products.
- 5+ years experience designing user interfaces
- 5+ years experience creating examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top