Product Manager, Expressions
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Come be a part of a team passionate about creating the very best product for Facebook's billion plus users. As a Manager of Social VR Engineering, you will coordinate and manage multiple VR Product teams at Facebook who are building the future of social interaction in virtual reality. You will help develop technology platform strategy, identify and manage partnership opportunities, and ensure operational success of the teams. This position is full-time and based in Menlo Park.
- Manage and support multiple product engineering teams
- Help set and manage success metrics across teams
- Identify opportunities to share technology across teams
- Identify and manage partnership opportunities with internal cross-functional partners
- Support strongly opinionated product leaders and their engineering teams to ensure their success
- Evangelism for technologies and products, internally and externally
- 5+ years of experience in software development, including hands-on technical management
- 5+ years coding experience in one of the following languages: C++, Java, and/or PHP
- Experience building and shipping (VR, 3D games, networked simulations, etc.) applications
- Experience with open-source software
- Experience supporting engineers and engaging with developer communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top