Product Manager, Developer Tools
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
As a Product Manager in Facebook's Developer Tools organization, you will be responsible for building innovative, first-in-class products and capabilities that empower our engineers to move fast and build products at quality. We are looking for entrepreneurial Product Managers that are highly technical to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
- Lead the vision and strategy, development, and launch of innovative products for Facebook engineers
- Be the voice of the customer. Understand the difference personas and identify what can we build to empower them to be more productive
- Drive product development with multiple teams of world-class engineers, designers, and product specialists
- Integrate market analysis, research and usability studies into product requirements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- 10+ years product management experience, depends on the role (this job description represents several different roles).
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a technical product.
- Experience going through full product cycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements and driving prioritization.
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer, or having developers as customers.
Back to top