Product Manager, Developer Tools
- Seattle, WA
As a Product Manager in Facebook's Developer Tools organization, you will be responsible for building innovative, first-in-class products and capabilities that empower our engineers to move fast and build products at quality. We are looking for entrepreneurial Product Managers that are highly technical to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
- Lead the vision and strategy, development, and launch of innovative products for Facebook engineers
- Be the voice of the customer. Understand the difference personas and identify what can we build to empower them to be more productive
- Drive product development with multiple teams of world-class engineers, designers, and product specialists
- Integrate market analysis, research and usability studies into product requirements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- 10+ years product management experience, depends on the role (this job description represents several different roles).
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a technical product.
- Experience going through full product cycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements and driving prioritization.
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer, or having developers as customers.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Back to top