- Boston, MA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Product Managers work with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, data scientists and researchers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers who value moving quickly. This job description represents different full-time roles across Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram.
- Independently identifies significant opportunities in an ambiguous area and builds consensus around roadmaps and how to evaluate success.
- Decides on impact high-level business metrics.
- Display strong leadership, organizational and execution skills across the entire organization.
- Is the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Leads and motivates a team of engineers and other cross-functional representatives, and maintains team health.
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Frequently identifies significant product, organizational, and process opportunities and drives them to fruition often without explicit direction and resourcing.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 8+ years product management or related industry experience.
- Proven record of successful product outcomes.
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a product.
- 8+ years experience creating examples through wireframes and mockups.
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms.
- Experience leading and driving projects with a cross-functional team of world-class individuals.
Back to top