Product Manager - Consumer Software (Facebook Reality Labs)
- Los Angeles, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Reality Labs (FRL) focuses on delivering Facebook's vision through Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR). AR/VR technologies and voice-interfaces are becoming a meaningful consumer reality. The Facebook Reality Labs team builds forward-looking, foundational AI technologies and core capabilities for our future technology platforms. We build consumer experiences and workplace/productivity products. As a Product Manager, you'll lead development of technology products and platforms. You will drive product vision, work closely with our cross-functional teams to define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones. You'll also be responsible for identifying and tracking key performance metrics. We're looking for strong entrepreneurial product managers who have a strong interest for AR/VR technologies, can think big and execute on that vision, and excel in ambiguity.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- 3+ years product management experience or similar experience
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design
- 3+ years of experience in developing consumer products such as mobile phones, smart home, wearable technologies and platforms, Media products or AR/VR products
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms
- Experience delivering products with technology introduction
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Back to top