Product Manager - Camera Team
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Join a team of Product Managers in the new AR/VR organization at Facebook!
The mission of the Camera team is to empower people through Augmented Reality (AR), and in doing so build a world-class Augmented Reality Platform. The Product Managers in the Camera team, partner with developers both internal and external to Facebook to build the next generation of the AR tech and user experiences. Internal customers of the camera platform include world-leading Camera apps like Instagram and Messenger. Product Managers on this team will be uniquely positioned to have the impact not just on their immediate teams but also the broad family of Facebook family of apps.
- Manage and support multiple product engineering teams
- Help set and manage success metrics across teams
- Identify opportunities to share technology across teams
- Identify and manage partnership opportunities with internal cross-functional partners
- Support strongly opinionated product leaders and their engineering teams to ensure their success
- Evangelism for technologies and products, internally and externally
- 5+ years product management or product design experience
- Organizational and analytical experience
- 5+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products
- 5+ years experience designing user interfaces
- 5+ years experience creating examples through wireframes and mockups
- Experience developing social products, technologies, and platforms
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related fields
Back to top