Product Manager, Business Integrity for Audience Network
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
The Audience Network helps the world's best media companies and developers monetize their audiences. We care deeply about creating great native ad user experiences. At the same time, we enable our millions of advertisers to extend the reach of their Facebook campaigns to our network. As a Product Manager in the Business Integrity team you will lead an exciting cross-functional role helping us create an ecosystem that rewards advertiser value.
We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Product Manager with deep online advertising domain knowledge and trust/risk experience to help innovate and execute product initiatives across Facebook's rapidly growing Audience Network. As a member of the Business Integrity product team you'll be responsible for ensuring trustworthy connections between people, publishers and advertisers on Audience Network. You'll be working with engineering teams on building products and systems that help minimize advertiser exposure to low-quality ad inventory on publisher websites. The ideal candidate will have experience in building, launching, and scaling great products and must thrive as a leader of cross-functional teams, exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills, and have a strong bias for action. This is a full time position based in London.
A demonstrable record of success working with engineers and product teams spread across multiple offices and timezones is essential.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with world-class engineers. Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognised best in the industry.
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 8+ years product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish
- 3+ years of experience in online advertising in a trust- or risk-related product role
- Demonstrated success in working cross-functionally with engineering, sales, legal, policy and external communications teams
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organisational and analytical skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products, including machine learning systems
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces and process flows – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Experience working with both advertisers and publishers on products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top