Product Manager, Business Integrity (Ads)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Ads team at FB helps providing meaningful connections between billions of users and millions of advertisers and ensures great ad experiences across the family of Facebook Apps (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Audience Network, and WhatsApp). As a Product Manager in the Business Integrity team you will lead an exciting cross-functional role helping us create an ecosystem that rewards high quality user experiences and advertiser value. We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Product Manager with deep online advertising domain knowledge and trust/risk experience to manage quality and integrity work across Facebook's suite of apps. A deep understanding of Machine Learning is a plus. As a member of the Business Integrity product team you'll be responsible for ensuring trustworthy connections between people, publishers and advertisers. You'll be working with engineering teams on building solutions and systems that improve people's experiences with ads across the platform. The ideal candidate will have experience in building, launching, and scaling great products. You must thrive as a leader of highly cross-functional teams, exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills, and have a strong bias for action. This is a full time position based in Menlo Park, California.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish a shared quality/risk vision across the company
- Drive solution development with world-class engineers
- Brainstorm entirely novel ways to solve trust and risk problems
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 8+ years product management experience, including management of end-to-end solutions related to content quality
- 4+ years of experience in online advertising in a trust- or risk-related product role
- Experience working cross-functionally with engineering, sales, legal, policy and external communications teams
- Communication, presentation, organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture and highly scalable web applications and/or media products, including machine learning systems
- Experience designing user interfaces and process flows - ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience working with both advertisers and publishers on products, technologies and platforms
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top