Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
As we continue to invest in building entire Facebook products in Israel, we have a number of opportunities for Product Managers to join us and drive the product roadmap for different teams. For example leading our FB.lite suite; or creating rich consumer experiences for our internet.org apps.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognised best in the industry
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Proven product management experience, including delivery of entire products, start to finish. Former experience as CPO/Head of Products/VP/Entrepreneurs etc - advantage
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both in English and Hebrew Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Articulate and demonstrate thought process
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications, mobile and/or media products
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces - ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Back to top