Facebook Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This position is full-time and based at our Seattle office.
PRODUCT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years product management or product design experience
- Organizational and analytical experience
- 5+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products
- 5+ years experience designing user interfaces
- 5+ years experience creating examples through wire frames and mockups
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms
- BA/BS degree
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Group Technical Program Manager, Real Time Communication
Bellevue, WA + 1 More
- Head of Business Interfaces
Menlo Park, CA + 2 More
- Product Management Lead, Enterprise AR/VR
Menlo Park, CA + 1 More
- Product Manager, Developer Environments
Menlo Park, CA + 1 More
- Product Marketing Manager, Developer Platform
- QA Engineering Lead
Menlo Park, CA + 3 More
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top