Product Manager - AR/VR
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
AR/VR technologies and voice-interfaces are becoming a meaningful consumer reality. The AR/VR team builds forward-looking, foundational AI technologies and core capabilities for AR/VR future technology platforms. We also partner with the Facebook family of apps to build consumer experiences and workplace/productivity products. Our team consists of deep machine learning experts and researchers, world-class Search and Ranking Gurus, speech and language experts, seasoned third party Platform engineers, and Designers and Researchers creating the next generation of human-computer interaction. As a Product Manager, you'll lead development of the next generation of AR/VR technology products and platforms. You will drive product vision, work closely with our cross-functional teams to define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones. You'll also be responsible for identifying and tracking key performance metrics. Weâ€™re looking for extremely entrepreneurial product managers who have a strong interest for AI technologies, can think big and execute on that vision, and excel in ambiguity.
- Partner cross-functionally to identify, research and bring to life next-generation technologies and platforms.
- Develop crisp product requirements and roadmaps.
- Drive projects from inception through completion and beyond.
- Integrate research and market analysis into product requirements and plans.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product.
- Develop outstanding strategic relationships with cross-functional teams, product peers and engineering, research, business, design, and user research teams among others.
- 4+ years software product management experience
- Experience developing consumer products from inception to launch
- Experience managing and overseeing multiple on-going initiatives simultaneously
- Cross-functional communication and collaboration experience
- Strong interest for emerging technologies like voice and speech technologies, in particular.
- Track record developing nascent consumer hardware and software technologies into successful mass-market consumer products.
- Experience developing next-generation technology products, tools, and platforms.
- Hardware integration experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Back to top