Product Manager - AR Services
Facebook Reality Labs is developing future products in augmented reality and virtual reality with breakthrough work in computer vision, advanced optics, eye tracking, mixed reality, and new ways to map the human body. As Product Manager - AR Services, you will work closely with our teams to define requirements for some of the first application experiences in augmented reality â€" changing the way weâ€™ll someday work, communicate, and be entertained. Services from Facebook properties and partners will drive AR experiences with contextually aware interfaces and information overlays. You will develop a multi-release roadmap, influenced by prototype iteration, design, user feedback, and market data. You will define software program requirements and coordinate collaborations with other internal teams as well as manage partner and vendor relationships.
- You have shipped consumer software experiences involving external services and can walk through a prior project from ideation through development and launch.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, designers, researchers, and hardware teams â€" incorporating feedback into the product definition process.
- Provide strong product vision and understanding of opportunities in communication, collaboration, productivity, and entertainment AR software experiences.
- Continually assess market needs and opportunities, adjusting product priorities as needed.
- Have a strong passion for interaction design and developing experiences that delight users.
- Evidence of understanding the social and privacy implications of future feature ideas â€" and working to.
- 7+ years consumer software leadership experience.
- Communication and presentation experience and experience working with technical teams.
- Experience evangelizing opportunities with partners â€" and getting them to implement new features to support your product roadmap.
- Familiar with 3D development frameworks and tools, including Unity, Unreal, and WebXR.
- Experience driving software experiences tied to evolving development of a new hardware product.
- Familiar with the Facebook or Oculus SDK and external developer experiences.
Back to top