Product Manager, Ads Optimization Platform
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. Currently, Facebook Inc. invests billions of marketing spend in paid advertisements annually to support different products and brand growth initiatives. The Paid Ads product team vision is to build a marketing optimization platform with the technology and tools to drive efficient campaign management solutions to optimize and scale paid digital advertising activities. The product team is supported by a strong core engineering team, with full cross functional support across design, data science, marketing and analytics.As we continue to invest in building entire Facebook products in Israel, we are seeking a product manager to lead the full product development of a centralized platform to manage and optimize key touchpoint of campaign marketing planning, execution and optimization and enable all products and services within Facebook Inc to drive efficient and scalable growth through paid digital advertisements. This is a full-time position based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Display strong leadership, organizational and execution skills.
- Primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Ability to incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Leads and motivates a team of engineers and other cross-functional representatives, and maintains team health.
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Proven experience in launching media-optimization technology.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications, mobile and/or media products.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both in English and Hebrew.
- Experience building and shipping applications or software of features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience within a large-scale, ambiguous domain.
- Experience driving projects with cross-functional colleagues.
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Experience leading a cross-functional team of world-class individuals.
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms.
Back to top