(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This position is full time and based at our London office.
As we continue to invest in building entire Facebook products in London, we have a number of opportunities for Product Managers to join us and drive the product roadmap for different teams. For example providing big brands the business tools they need to move advertising onto Facebook; or creating rich consumer experiences for sharing content with friends.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Other Benefits Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms
- Laundry Benefit
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
Posted: 10th October Closing date: 8th November
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Facebook’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognised best in the industry
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top