- Bellevue, WA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Product Managers work with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, data scientists and researchers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers who value moving quickly, and can help innovate and coherently drive product initiatives across the company. This job description represents different full-time roles across Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram.
- Display strong leadership, organizational and execution skills.
- Is the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Ability to incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Leads and motivates a team of engineers and other cross-functional representatives, and maintains team health.
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 5+ years product management or related industry experience.
- Experience driving projects with cross-functional colleagues.
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Experience leading a cross-functional team of world-class individuals.
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms.
- BA/BS in relevant field.
Back to top