Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This position is full-time and based at our Boston office.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Facebookâ€™s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years product management or product design experience
- Organizational and analytical experience
- 5+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products
- 5+ years experience designing user interfaces
- 5+ years experience creating examples through wireframes and mockups
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms
Back to top