Product Management Leader (Oculus)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
Oculus Product Management Leaders manage and work with a team of Product Managers to build groundbreaking Virtual Reality (VR) software products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Management Leaders to help mentor and guide direct reports as they collaborate with engineers and designers. This position is full time and is based at our Menlo Park office.
- Manage a team of Product Managers and guide and advise them as they autonomously make product decisions
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Offer organizational design thinking to best structure the team and equip them for success in their goals
- Drive forward our understanding of how Virtual Reality can positively impact people's lives
- Create a new interaction paradigm that is 3D instead of 2D based.
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management or a related field (Engineering leadership, Design, etc.)
- 8+ years of working collaboratively with engineering and design teams
- 2+ years of management experience with direct reports under your guidance and leadership
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top