Product Management Leader, Commerce
- London, United Kingdom
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager who has experience managing Product Managers and building teams, and is passionate about growing their organizational leaders.
As a leader, you'll be expected to invest in the development of your team by helping to define clear development plans and expectations while also holding each Product Manager accountable for success.
We are looking for a leader who has a proven track record of building strong PM teams (hiring and coaching), scaling organizations and setting long-term vision/strategy for ambiguous spaces. This Product leader will partner with engineering, design, PMM, content strategy, research and data leads to define the future of creative and mobile experiences. You will be responsible for hiring strong talent, coaching and growing senior managers and establishing an organizational culture for ads in London.
Additionally, you'll need to provide resources, coaching, and regular, actionable feedback. Our products enable scale, efficiency and quality in the work performed. This manager must be able to help define strategies for large, ambiguous product areas and help guide their teams on how to maximize impact of those strategies by using data and research to create effective execution and experimentation frameworks.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Overall responsibility for the successful execution of the product
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution for internal products and Enterprise products for external customers
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and cross-functional team members including content strategists, data scientists, product designers and user experience researchers
- Manage and grow a team of product managers, while also expanding existing product work streams
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Coordinate and scale cross-functional efforts for internal customers and external across the globe
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Participate in the Marketing and Sales leadership team
- Drive the strategy for a portfolio of products to create a deliberate plan and a cohesive strategy
- 10+ years experience in leading large and growing teams
- 5+ years product management or product design experience
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions.
- Experience communicating insights and ideas
- Experience launching new products to scale
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and working closely with sales and partnerships
Back to top