Product Management Lead, Measurements
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook has anchored its ads business around driving value for customers. First and foremost, we're focused on ensuring that our advertising is driving incremental positive outcomes for businesses of all sizes. Our Measurement function is responsible for building the products and tools that help advertisers understand the causal impact of their advertising. To do this well Facebook has one of the world's biggest experimentation platforms (think clinical trials but at Facebook scale), and applies the most rigorous scientific methods in the industry. In the coming years, as businesses use more tools in Facbook's family of apps for a wider variety of marketing activities, our Measurement products need to expand to help marketers gain insights into the total value of their efforts and what aspects are driving the most value.We are a fast-moving team that has a test and learn mentality, believes in pushing new ideas, and challenging assumptions that can change the industry. We have an exceptionally talented team of researchers, data scientists, and engineers that love their work and shipping software grounded in scientific methods.You are a data-savvy product manager that treats scientific principles and causal measurement as a first-class-citizen in a highly scaled business environment. You have a super power of creating emotional responses from data. You will be the product leader in charge of a team shipping measurement products that tell millions of advertisers how Facebook's family of apps is helping their businesses. This is a massively important space where Facebook differentiates itself from others by constantly improving our tools and methods to give advertisers a true understanding of the incremental value of marketing.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 10 or more years of experience with product launch
- 10 or more years of experience with product management or product design
- 10 or more years of experience with user interface
Back to top