Product Management Lead, Instagram Home Consumer Experience
- New York, NY
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This role will oversee the product experience and team for Instagram Stories. Stories is one of the fastest growing products in our history and is key to delivering on our mission of "bringing you closer to the people and things you love". Hundreds of millions of people use Stories every day to express themselves, interact with their Friends & Family, and get joy and inspiration from the creators they follow. It is a critical part of the future of Instagram and we're looking for the product leader to craft that future. We are looking for a strong PM leader, with expertise in consumer product development driven by strong data and research based thinking, who is equally comfortable managing an organization and getting hands on when needed. Instagram Product Management Leaders work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Management Leaders to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This position is full-time and based at our New York office.
- Manage and grow a team of product managers and provide strategic leadership to the org
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative products
- Work with directs to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product
- Coordinate and scale company-wide cross-functional efforts
- 7+ years product management experience
- 3+ years experience as a people manager
- 3+ years experience hiring and growing teams
- Knowledge about building and scaling 0 to 1 products
Back to top