Product Management Lead, Instagram Discovery
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This leader will support a team of PMs while helping to grow and scale an incredible cross-functional team of engineering, data, research and design peers. The right leader will be excited to work in a dynamic collaborative environment that consistently pushes them to be better at what they do. They will be experienced at managing larger teams of PMs, but eager to do hands-on product-focused work as the team scales. This position is full time and based at our New York office.
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision for our discovery roadmap across the company
- Drive product development with a team of world-class PMs, engineers, designers, data scientists, and researchers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Instagram's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 8+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products
- 8+ years experience designing user interfaces
- 8+ years experience creating examples through wire frames and mock ups
- 8+ years of experience taking a web product idea from concept through launch
- 8+ years experience in product management or product design
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top