Product Management Lead
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
The London Ads Growth & Solutions team is a full-stack product development organization that works with teams across the company to build for a wide range of clients – from the tiny corner coffee shop, to multi-national retail chains and brands – with a mission to create superior marketing experiences for these customers. Drawing on several of Facebook's unique attributes of scale and nascent technologies, the team is positioned for massive growth in coming years.
As Product Manager Lead for Ads Growth & Solutions, you will manage a team of Product Managers across our Local, Brand, Emerging Markets, Direct Response, and Growth teams, as well as play a key role in defining and building products. This position is full-time, requires an entrepreneurial mind, and based in our London office.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
; Medical Benefits ; Dental Benefits; Vision Benefits; Pension Benefits; Life Assurance ; Ride2Work; Childcare Benefits; Other Benefits Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms, ; Transport ,Laundry Benefit; Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
Posted: 28th February 2017 Closing date: 29th March 2017
- Manage a growing team of 9 product managers across a broad portfolio of Facebook Ads products
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Coordinate and scale cross-functional efforts across the globe
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognised best in the industry
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Lead London site building initiatives, working with other senior staff and EMEA tech industry leaders
- 10+ years product management experience
- 5+ years experience as a people manager
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ads product experience a plus, but not required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top