Product Management Lead (Engagement) - Workplace
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Workplace by Facebook's mission is to give the world a place to work together. Workplace is used by over 30,000 organizations worldwide to transform how they connect, collaborate and get things done. Workplace works for large organizations like Starbucks and Walmart as well as smaller organizations like startups and SMBs.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
Medical Benefits Dental Benefits Vision Benefits Pension Benefits Life Assurance Childcare Benefits Gym Benefits Transport benefits Laundry Benefit
Posted: 17th July 2018 Closing Date: 14th August 2018
- Build and manage a growing team of Product Managers within our Workplace business
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products for both developers and users
- Understand the needs, expectations and workflows of Workplace's customers (both people & organizations).
- Work with the partnerships, developer advocacy and customer success teams to define, beta-test and launch new products and features.
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements to create an effective, prioritized, feature roadmap.
- Conduct user surveys and user studies.
- State clear hypotheses, test them through experimentation, and make fast decisions based on data.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- 8+ years product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish
- Product management experience on a platform, marketplace or developer-facing product is highly desired.
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces - ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-ambiguity environment
Back to top