Product Management Lead - Camera & Sharing
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Earlier this year we launched the Camera Effects Platform which turns smartphone cameras into the first AR platform, providing an opportunity for artists and developers to create effects for the Facebook camera. We are combining the creativity of artists and the developer community with the democratization of the latest AR technology. The teams behind this nascent platform and technology are growing rapidly and we are looking for a Product Management Lead who is passionate about AR, cameras, and building products to unlock the creativity of the community of effect creators.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of 30+ world-class engineers and designers
- Manage and grow a team of product managers, while also expanding existing product workstreams
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Coordinate and scale cross-functional efforts across the globe
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognised best in the industry
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Lead London site building initiatives, working with other senior staff and EMEA tech industry leaders
- 10+ years product management experience
- 5+ years experience as a people manager
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- A background in AR, 3D graphics, or computer vision techniques is strongly preferred, but not required.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top