Product Management Lead, Account Integrity (Community Integrity)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Protecting the safety and integrity of the Facebook community is the company's top priority and we're looking for an experienced PM leader to help direct the Account Integrity feature teams as we accelerate towards the next billion users globally. Account Integrity's mission is reducing negative experiences caused by abusive accounts. With over 2B+ monthly active users, this is an extremely impactful and rewarding opportunity that directly influences all of Facebook's integrity efforts from fighting fake news and misinformation to preventing harmful behaviours such as bullying and harassment. The team emphasizes data-analysis and making data-driven decisions, innovation in scaling detection and human review systems via machine learning, and building user experiences that help keep the community at large safe (e.g. weed out fake accounts) and help users recover when unfortunate bad events do occur (rolling back activities - likes, comments, friending, etc… that may have occurred when a user's account was being controlled by someone other than the account owner). The goals and aims are large, yet there's ample room for a leader to shape both near and long term investments.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
Medical Benefits Dental Benefits Vision Benefits Pension Benefits Life Assurance Childcare Benefits Gym Benefits Transport benefits Laundry Benefit Posted: 21st March 2018 Closing date: 18th April 2018
- We're looking for a leadership-oriented PM excited by this tremendous opportunity for impact and comfortable being both strategic and hands-on. We're also looking for an experienced team leader capable of hiring and mentoring Product Management teams.
- 8+ years product management experience 3+ years experience of managing a team of Product Managers Core skills including delivery of entire products start to finish
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces - ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Back to top