Product Leadership Sourcer
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We're passionate about delivering a great candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us.
- Design and execute customized, candidate research plans, partnering closely with recruiters and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible.
- Build engagement strategies for each prospect candidate – develop deep awareness of candidate motivations and interviews.
- Present full and deep candidate synopses – go beyond the resume and into the experience, approach and learning throughout their career.
- Researchers proactively work with teams to offer market insights and direction for searches.
- Engage a broad network of prospect talent based on your deep knowledge of Facebook's long-term strategy and product direction.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Have 3 + years of recruiting – ideally with exec research training or experience (this role will be focused on leadership level hiring).
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment utilizing data. Be confident in pushing the recruiting process with senior business leadership.
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment
- Is passionate about going deep into the product and business.
- Wants to integrate self with hiring managers deeply.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top