Product Lead, Privacy Architecture
- Los Angeles, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
In the Facebook Reality Labs organization, we are building the next generation of computing devices to make people feel closer. This includes Oculus and Portal products, AR and VR software and content, and research and development labs. We are pushing technological boundaries with these services, and are committed to building them with ethics, safety and privacy in mind. As the Product Lead for Privacy Architecture you'll make sure we do so by building a PMO and Product team to develop frameworks, programs, and technologies that power privacy across our organization.
- Establish shared privacy vision by building a strategy, team, and priorities leading to product execution.
- Drive development of innovative privacy technology to power experiences across the AR/VR stack and measure success.
- Partner with Reality Labs product and engineering teams to deploy privacy protective technology in products.
- Partner with privacy teams across the FB organization to efficiently leverage centralized resources.
- Work cross-functionally with privacy, trust, legal and policy advisory functions.
- Drive development and implementation of privacy compliance frameworks and programs to inspire the organization to build with privacy in mind.
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management
- BA/BS in Engineering or related technical field
- 8+ years of management experience with direct reports under your guidance and leadership
- Experience managing and overseeing multiple on-going initiatives simultaneously
Back to top