Product Integrity Specialist, Community Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
Facebook is seeking a specialist to help lead a large contractor team, responsible for driving improvements in our newsfeed and core products. The Product Integrity team supports a variety of products, all of which support major product initiatives by Facebook. Our mission is to empower product to drive the best possible user experience for the Facebook platform. This role requires excellent organizational drive, process improvement skills, an analytical mindset, excellent communication skills, leadership ability, management experience, ability to cross-collaborate, and a passion for driving product quality. This is a full time position, based in Menlo Park, California.
- Manage multiple projects, recruit, train, supervise and motivate a large contractor team
- Manage different work flows across multiple offices, time zones, and markets
- Help establish team goals and work with multiple stakeholders on strategies for executing, measuring progress and reporting results
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive improvements and cultivate relationships
- Engage in strategic discussions to identify problems, measure and improve the quality of workflows
- Identify opportunities to improve tooling and implement scalable solutions
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of industry experience in consumer-oriented product environment, consulting, or operations role
- Ability and experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative in dynamic environments
- Communication and presentation skills
- Experience analyzing and solving problems in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Excel required
- Experience with SQL
- Understanding of Facebook and Instagram
- Experience working with data sets
- 1+ years leadership experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top