Product Integrity Specialist, Community Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Community Operations’ focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
Facebook is seeking a specialist to help lead a large contractor team, responsible for driving improvements in our newsfeed and core products. The Product Integrity team supports a variety of products, all of which support major product initiatives by Facebook. Our mission is to empower product to drive the best possible user experience for the Facebook platform. This role requires excellent organizational drive, process improvement skills, an analytical mindset, excellent communication skills, leadership ability, management experience, ability to cross-collaborate, and a passion for driving product quality. This is a full time position, based in Menlo Park, California.
- Manage multiple projects, recruit, train, supervise and motivate a large contractor team
- Manage different work flows across multiple offices, time zones, and markets
- Help establish team goals and work with multiple stakeholders on strategies for executing, measuring progress and reporting results
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive improvements and cultivate relationships
- Engage in strategic discussions to identify problems, measure and improve the quality of workflows
- Identify opportunities to improve tooling and implement scalable solutions
- BA/BS or higher
- Strong leadership skills
- 2+ years of industry experience (or equivalent) in consumer-oriented product environment, consulting, or operations role
- 1+ years of work experience with SQL
- Ability and experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative in uncertain, dynamic environments
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience analyzing and solving complex problems in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of Facebook and Instagram required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with data sets
- Experience with Excel required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top