Product Growth Manager, SMB
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Facebook Marketing Partner Program manages the ecosystem of companies that provides data, tools, and services to maximize the performance of Facebook marketing for its clients. The diverse ecosystem spans 55 countries and ranges from top global agencies to startup Ad Tech companies in developing markets, and works as an integral aspect of Facebook's multi-billion-dollar global advertising business. We are looking for a Product Growth Manager to join our team to identify and prioritize new partnership opportunities to bring on more Small and Medium Business (SMB) advertisers to our platform. This role will involve overseeing the establishment of a dedicated program, built to provide Full Service Digital Advertising companies the technical guidance, training, and incentives needed to offer Facebook products to the tens of thousands of SMBs that they currently serve. You will be tasked with building the web-based resource center for prospective Full Service Digital Advertising companies and lead a cross-functional effort within Facebook that includes overseeing program management, partner management, and marketing resources. You will make an impact on a global scale working with a team that solves big problems for Facebook's fastest growing partner ecosystem. To be successful in the role, you will be a well-rounded 'business athlete' - an analytical problem solver, who understands the marketing tech landscape, as well as a dynamic leader in complex cross-functional environments and with partners. You must be scrappy, collaborative, focused on results, self-motivated, and have demonstrated success in leading cross-functional projects to drive the growth and success of a business. This position is located in our Menlo Park headquarters with required travel.
- Identify innovative solutions in the market through expertise on partners capabilities and influence partners to develop such solutions. Drive new product integration and adoption by our partners ecosystem.
- Partner with Program Management, Partner Management, Technical Program Management, and GMS Leadership to operationalize the team's strategy and decisions through maintaining accurate priorities, resource allocations, and holding self and teams accountable
- Overall responsible for success of establishment and continued improvement of Full Service Digital Advertising program
- Own the Full Service Partner pipeline and shepherd prospective partners through the program partnership funnel
- Build and maintain an accurate view of total addressable ecosystem opportunity at the partner-specific level
- Own internal progress reporting with partners and proactively communicate status to GMS Partnerships team
- Build the testing framework to measure success of program management and partner management aspects of the program. Redefine new metrics as needed.
- Identify needed program improvement, resource vacuums, and prioritization shifts and address them
- Maintain subject matter expertise on partner ecosystem and stay abreast of technological developments
- Manage partner relationships externally and build excitement and demand for participation in this program
- Establish strong trust and advocate for SMB-facing partners and SMB advertisers
- 6+ years of experience in product management, or business development or business strategy
- Bachelors degree required
- Problem solving and analysis skills with ability to solve business problems, individually or in a group setting
- Understanding of organizational dynamics, operating experience with cross-functional organizations
- People and team leadership skills coupled with project management experience
- Ability to learn and shift priorities, while maintaining organization and control
- Advanced degree such as an MBA
- Experience in consumer tech and/or digital advertising space
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top