Product Growth Manager - Indonesia
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
84% of people on Facebook are already from outside of North America and we continue to expand internationally. If that gets you excited, we have a rare opportunity to join a dynamic team and help us to be local at a global scale!
As a Product Growth Manager for Indonesia you will ensure Facebook is locally relevant and successful. Leveraging your deep understanding of the local competitive and product landscape, you will highlight product gaps, identify growth opportunities, and drive execution of growth initiatives specifically for Indonesia. The ideal candidate is passionate about international market success and has significant experience in consumer and mobile technology.
- Provide local insights – identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for Facebook’s success in Indonesia
- Explore, identify and execute on strategic growth opportunities
- Ensure the Facebook family of apps is fully functional and well adapted to be successful in Indonesia
- Partner with the analytics organization to validate key findings with data
- Escalate to and drive solutions with product management for identified market specific product issues and gaps
- Design and oversee local execution of a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows
- Track progress of market specific product improvements and measure impact
- Leverage usability studies, research and market analysis to drive market specific product insights into execution
- Understand Facebook’s strategic and competitive position in Indonesia and work to improve it
- 6+ years product development and/or business development experience
- Experienced with growth marketing or product management at a global scale
- Experience with social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures and working in a global environment highly desired
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and consumer technology
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills in English
- Fluency in at least one local language
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications
- BA/BS in Computer Science, engineering or related technical field or equivalent working experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top