Product Growth Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Facebook Marketing Partner Program manages the ecosystem of companies that provides data, tools, and services to maximize the performance of Facebook marketing for its clients. The diverse ecosystem spans 55 countries and ranges from top global agencies to startup Ad Tech companies in developing markets, and works as an integral aspect of Facebook’s multi-billion dollar global advertising business.We are looking for Product Growth Manager to join our team to identify and prioritize new business opportunities, lead partners to adopt new products and bring the perspective of partners to Facebook Product team; lead cross-functional execution within Facebook and with Facebook’s partners to incubate new business initiatives. You will make an impact on a global scale working with a team that solves big problems for Facebook’s fastest growing advertising partners ecosystem. To be successful in the role, you will be a well-rounded ‘business athlete’ – an analytical problem solver, who understands the marketing tech landscape, as well as a dynamic leader in complex cross-functional environments and with partners. You are scrappy, collaborative, focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in leading cross-functional projects to drive the growth and success of a business. This position is located in our Menlo Park headquarters with required travel.
- Identify innovative solutions in the market through expertise on partners capabilities and influence partners to develop such solutions
- Drive new product integration and adoption by our partners ecosystem
- Incubate new initiatives to grow advertising business and product adoption
- Stay current with media and technology trends and digital ad evolution
- Lead an analytical approach to identify growth initiatives
- Synthesize trends in the ecosystem, product performance, growth, and couple these with insights from partners
- Be a master in cross functional collaboration by developing deep relationships with key cross-functional partners across the company and coordinating with working teams
- Project manage cross functional initiatives, drive successful product alpha / beta programs, launches and communications + materials (including posts and best practices) with partners globally (e.g., set a plan, deadlines, and ensure timely deliverables)
- Identify new products and innovative solutions in the market and influence partners to develop such products, as well as support new initiatives by Product and Sales teams
- 6+ years of experience in product management, or business development or business strategy
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience in solving and analyzing business problems individually or in a group setting
- Advanced degree such as an MBA
- Experience in consumer tech and/or digital advertising space
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top