Product Growth Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Facebook Marketing Partner Program manages the ecosystem of companies that provides data, tools, and services to maximize the performance of Facebook marketing for its clients. The diverse ecosystem spans 55 countries and ranges from top global agencies to startup Ad Tech companies in developing markets, and works as an integral aspect of Facebookâ€™s multi-billion dollar global advertising business.
We are looking for Product Growth Manager to join our team to identify and prioritize new business opportunities, lead partners to adopt new products and bring the perspective of partners to Facebook Product team; lead cross-functional execution within Facebook and with Facebookâ€™s partners to incubate new business initiatives. You will make an impact on a global scale working with a team that solves big problems for Facebookâ€™s fastest growing advertising partners ecosystem. To be successful in the role, you will be a well-rounded 'business athleteâ€™ - an analytical problem solver, who understands the marketing tech landscape, as well as a dynamic leader in complex cross-functional environments and with partners. You are scrappy, collaborative, focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in leading cross-functional projects to drive the growth and success of a business. This position is located in our Menlo Park headquarters with required travel.
- Identify innovative solutions in the market through expertise on partners capabilities and influence partners to develop such solutions
- Drive new product integration and adoption by our partners ecosystem
- Incubate new initiatives to grow advertising business and product adoption
- Stay current with media and technology trends and digital ad evolution
- Lead an analytical approach to identify growth initiatives
- Synthesize trends in the ecosystem, product performance, growth, and couple these with insights from partners
- Be a master in cross-functional collaboration by developing deep relationships with key cross-functional partners across the company and coordinating with working teams
- Project manage cross-functional initiatives, drive successful product alpha/beta programs, launches and communications + materials (including posts and best practices) with partners globally (e.g., set a plan, deadlines, and ensure timely deliverables)
- Identify new products and innovative solutions in the market and influence partners to develop such products, as well as support new initiatives by Product and Sales teams
- 6+ years of experience in product management, or business development or business strategy
- Bachelors Degree
- Problem solving and analysis experience solving business problems, individually or in a group setting
- Knowledge of organizational dynamics, operating experience with cross-functional organizations
- People and team leadership experience coupled with project management experience
- Experience learning and shifting priorities, while maintaining organization and control
- Advanced degree such as an MBA
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top