Product Experience Refunds Project Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Join a team who is passionate about driving improvements in the Facebook advertiser experience using a variety of analytics practices. You will be expected to use your full range of project management expertise - communications with various audiences, inspiring and leading projects of all sizes and complexity, influence decision making and execution, driving diverse groups toward common goals and analyzing, measuring success. This position is full-time and based in Menlo Park or Seattle.
The Product Experience Project Manager ("PXPjM") ensures that teams are working on the most impactful projects, clears roadblocks, help prioritize to keep our cross-functional partners focused on the execution. The PXPjM is responsible for managing the workflow of the Ads Refunds team, including working alongside the team's Analysts, aligning to cross-functional programs across multiple cross-functional teams, while owning and driving stand-alone discreet projects or work streams.
Examples of projects or programs could include: synthesizing advertiser pain points and working with analysts to create compelling roadmap decisions, driving process improvements, continuously improving feedback lifecycle back to product teams, managing large revenue impacting investigations and driving decisions to closure related to ads performance or support issues. Clear succinct communications and messaging to internal audiences is an important part of this role.
- Discover and manage end-to-end Ads refunds cases and ensure on-time delivery while tracking multiple projects simultaneously
- Establish processes and operating rhythms with cross-functional partners for tracking and performance on refunds workflow, quality initiatives or product improvements
- Develop internal communication strategies and create various communication materials for all audiences and levels within Facebook (leveraging all communication channels: PowerPoint, internal posts, email, messages, team meetings, summits and C-level quarterly reviews)
- Run basic SQL queries, modify queries and provide reports or updates
- Develop & drive process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- 2+ years of project management experience
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year university degree
- 1+ years of SQL experience
- Experience in planning (timelines, scope review, resource needs), execution (milestone tracking, deliverable tracking and status updates) and risk management
- Communication and interpersonal experience, including influencing, relationship building and collaboration within cross-functional team
- Experience working with cross-functional partners and stakeholders
- Track record of operating independently and delivering results in organized manner
- Organizational and coordination experience along with multi-tasking experience
- Ads experience
Back to top