Product Engagement Manager, Recruiting Programs & Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We are looking for a Product Engagement Manager to work at the intersection of project management, product development, communications, and change management to help drive Recruiting initiatives. Focused on product delivery and process improvements, this person will work in the Global Recruiting Programs and Operations team and partner closely with global Recruiting teams and cross-functional partners such as, Enterprise Engineering (Engineers, Product Managers, Product designers, UX researchers, and data teams), Legal and Compliance to develop solutions from idea/conception to launch. Our focus is to deliver efficiencies, productivity gains and change at scale.
- Drive a cross-functional team to build products to streamline process and drive efficiencies at scale.
- Influence direction and drive action across teams and working with all levels of the organization to deliver tooling solutions that meet the needs of our global Recruiting organization.
- Manage and prioritize feature and product requests, working directly with the Engineering team to deliver improvements.
- Interface with Recruiting stakeholders to understand business problems and requirements and work with Engineering to translate these into scope and product needs.
- Using data and research, help drive product decisions that align with the overall Recruiting strategy.
- Provide hands-on end-to-end program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Perform risk and change impact assessments to determine the launch approach for each project.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Facilitate regular cross-functional meetings to ensure alignment on deliverables, timelines and status.
- Help refine Recruiting communications - i.e. content delivery strategy.
- Reduce surprises during execution and own project management and progress reporting.
- Bring a strong sense of execution and ownership to the product team.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree
- 4+ years of project/program management experience
- 2+ years experience working directly with or supporting an engineering team
- Experience using MS Office tools
- Experience with enterprise product development and systems implementations
- Experience with business process management, workflow, and life cycle management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver high quality work on tight timelines
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Data and analytical approach to problem-solving to drive strategy and change
- Experience driving internal product decisions
- Ability to perform process mapping
- Familiarity with project management tools and lifecycles
- Ability to work across functions and at all levels of the organization to collaborate and help influence action
Back to top