Product Designer, Novi
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
For many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant - $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we're hoping to address with Novi, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Libra, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for Libra, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app.
At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people developing blockchain technologies. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields. This will have global impact, and you will get to work closely with some of the smartest minds in the field on an intellectually challenging initiative.
Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for Novi customers. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will lead and support key initiatives for our Care Experience and Tools and have the opportunity to oversee the strategy, vision, day-to-day execution and the design system evolution. You will work with the team to strategize, design, prototype and launch 0-1 experiences for the Novi app, including integrations within WhatsApp and Messenger, that allow our customers to easily resolve issues through self-help, live chat and escalations in internal review tools. This position is full-time based in Tel Aviv.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our customers
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Own the end-to-end design (interaction, visual, etc.) across multiple features and projects
- Present designs, prototypes and concepts to cross functional partners and stakeholders
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Build and lead cross-functional team relationships
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers and Content Strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Provide implementation guidance to engineers and ensure features launch at the highest quality
- 4+ years of industry experience as a Product or Interaction Designer
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates a breadth of visual and interaction design skills
- Experience working with research and data to drive decision making
- Experience communicating and storytelling across multiple audiences
- Demonstrated strategic product thinking and vision experience
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Experience designing for Fintech products and new interaction models
- Experienced in designing AI center products
Back to top