Product Designer - Instagram
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to help capture and share the world’s moments. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram was built to capture and share the world’s moments, inspiring creativity everywhere. With over 500 million people using Instagram and with this number growing every day, there are countless ways to have impact in this still small, yet fast growing company. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the Instagram product. Join a collaborative and passionate team working to make the best experiences for people capturing and sharing the world’s moments.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into simple and well-crafted experiences that our community of 300+ million people enjoy
- Contribute to high-level strategic decision with the rest of the product and executive team
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researches and content strategists to oversee the user experience from conception to launch (and then some)
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
- Minimum 5 years of design experience
- Experience shipping mobile work
- Experience in product strategy
- Organizational and analytical experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top