- Austin, TX
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for Facebook's billion users. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the Facebook product.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into products useful and valuable for our billion plus users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product, from conception to launch
- Experience in product design, strategy and vision
- Experience designing and building applications
- Portfolio of interaction and visual design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design
- Experience communicating with cross-functional teams
- Experience designing for various groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
Back to top