(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Come be a part of a team passionate about delivering elegant, useful products that change the way Facebook employees work together and reimagining how businesses operate. The Product Designer (Collaboration) will focus on special products enabling employees to collaborate when distributed around the world.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the Facebook product. This position is full-time and based in London.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:Medical Benefits
Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms
2015 UK Holiday Calendar
Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
Posted: 3 November 2016
Closing: 2 December 2016
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our billion+ users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- You possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- Some experience with front-end programming (you should be able to code up a simple web site and/or an application)
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just ‘how it should look’ but ‘what we should build’)
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Experience with Application Design, Visual Design, and Interaction Design
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top