Product Designer (AR Specialist)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for Facebook's billion users. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the Facebook product.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
Posted: Wednesday 29th August, 2018
Closing date: Tuesday 25th September, 2018
This position is full-time and based in London, UK.
- Design tools and experiences that will bring AR to the whole world
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our billion+ users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Experience with Application Design, Visual Design, and Interaction Design
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of end to end design solutions
- Ability to write code & prototype in 3D engines (Unity & Unreal) and proficient using Maya
- Experience with 3D tools, Cinema 4D, After Effects
- Experience of working on mobile & desktop apps, but also massive plus if you have experience with the 3D world and building AR experiences
Back to top