Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for Facebook's billion users. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the Facebook product. This position is full-time and based in Seattle.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our billion plus users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Communication skills and the ability to articulate your design decisions
- The ability to think at high level about product strategy and vision
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- A portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- 7+ years of application design experience
- 7+ years of visual design experience
- 7+ years of interaction design experience
Back to top