Product Design Recruiter
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We are seeking an experienced Research and Design Recruiter (UX/UI) to join the Product Recruiting team in London. This full time role has responsibility for defining, designing and implementing recruiting programs for all specialised design positions including Product Design, Research and Content Strategy.Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us. Our culture is our most important asset, and as the keepers of that culture, we’re seeking folks who share our values of moving fast, openness and impact.
- Define, design and implement the leadership recruiting program for all senior design positions (Product Design, Content Strategy and Research and More). This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Partner with Facebook Leadership to identify, interview, calibrate, level and offer all successful targets – responsible for inception of contact to on-boarding.
- Independently identify, source, interview and sell all candidates. This role is without other support functions of research and candidate generation, so you will be relied on to manage the candidate flow from cradle-to-grave.
- Interface with all senior executives and managers on senior talent needs – this includes regular updates, identification of new targets, creation of strategy and closing.
- Management consultation with regards to the search, milestone tracking and managing the successful completion of the search.
- Own all research and competitive intelligence as it relates to Facebook’s senior talent needs within Specialised Tech.
- Become a contributing member of the Facebook Recruitment team that effectively embodies and promotes the culture and values of Facebook, and lead the team to do the same. Our core values consist of the following: Be Bold, Move Fast, Focus on Impact, Be Open and Transparent, and Build Social Value.
- Ideally 5+ years recruiting experience in-house or within an agency environment.
- Experience in search of senior-level Individual Contributor candidates in the fields of research and design.
- Experience in search of candidates in Content Strategy a plus.
- A passionate belief in the social benefits of the Internet and Facebook, in particular.
- Proven senior level recruiting experience in a fast paced environment recruiting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging and closing excellent, senior level passive candidates.
- Effective at partnering with team and hiring partners, including senior management.
- Prior use of talent supply or pipeline data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated track record of building strong working relationships with leaders across Organisations.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top