Product Design Manager, UI Quality
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook app's UI Quality team is looking for an experienced Product Design Manager to lead a team of designers building tooling that enable product teams across Facebook to ship the highest quality experiences to our users. This team is responsible for enabling designers to create high fidelity prototypes that use real data, components, and rich animation. You will also play a critical role in educating designers in building their own high-fidelity prototypes and evangelizing the toolchain across the entire Facebook suite of products. Candidates that have built their own designs are preferable.
- Designed and shipped developer/productivity tooling
- Foster and grow culture of high quality and team processes
- Take broad, complex workflow problems and turn them into elegant design solutions for our internal product development teams
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with your product team and stakeholders
- Solicit feedback often to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, Partner Managers
- Work with our Research team to conduct in-depth user research to inform product strategy, requirements and roadmap priorities
- Experience supporting a team of designers
- Proven experience shipping systems and products from concept to launch
Back to top