Product Design Manager, Business Integrity
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
In Business Integrity, we target some of the most critical issues facing our company, from election interference and user privacy to coordinated networks of bad actors. These issues require inventive, systems-level solutions that enable the business of Facebook while protecting people against harm. Our growing team is looking for people with the courage to think big and the conviction to take on the defining challenges of our company. Together, we can change the course of our business.
- Manage and develop a team of designers which requires setting clear goals, managing project loads and allocating designers accordingly, ensuring deadlines are met and setting up team members for overall success.
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, user research and communication design to ensure a smooth product development process.
- Recruit new designers and actively participate in the hiring process.
- Roll up your sleeves and contribute as a designer when necessary.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Collaborate with teams in other offices.
- 5+ years of management experience with direct reports under your guidance and leadership.
- 8+ years of design experience.
- A portfolio of work that contains examples of Interaction (UX) Design and Visual Systems Development for digital applications that work in cross browser environments.
- Development for digital applications that work in cross browser environments.
- Experience leading product strategy.
- 10+ experience with direct reports under your guidance and leadership within a design team
- 10+ years of design experience
Back to top