Product Design Manager, Business Integrity
- London, United Kingdom
Facebook is looking for an experienced Product Design Manager with exceptional design, communication and people management skills, to lead a team of designers. Candidates must have strong mentoring and communication skills. The role combines growing and managing a team with hands-on design. Strong visual and interaction skills and the ability to help shape product strategy will be imperative as you will lead the design direction and strive to push forward design quality.
We're looking for an experienced leader who is passionate about technology, innovation and advertising to join our Advertising Interfaces team. You will be responsible for for the ads creation experience for advertisers within our interfaces.
You are a natural at building influence in cross-functional partnerships and creating a path to success for the people you manage. You thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization where you can use lightweight processes, creative ideas and quick iteration to have a huge impact. You should also be excited about staying hands-on with product design when necessary, evolving design standards and experiences.
The ideal candidate will:
>> Have a keen strategic product, design and systems thinking mindset, with proven experience leading a team through the creation, socialization, and execution of a user-focused product strategy
>>Be an exceptional leader with experience creating and improving processes that fuel high-functioning teams
>>Be a compelling communicator who can rally teams around a shared product vision
>>Be a strong coach with a proven ability to help designers improve their product thinking, interaction design, and visual design skills
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
Posted: 21st April 2020
Closing: 30th May 2020
- Build and support a positive, impact-oriented, and well-balanced product design team. You'll help the designers who report to you grow and accomplish more by setting clear goals, providing direct feedback, managing project loads and allocating designers accordingly, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, user research and communication design to ensure a smooth product development process
- Recruit new designers and actively participate in the hiring process.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Collaborate with teams in other offices
- Industry experience in a people management role on a Design team.
Back to top