Product Design Manager
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
As part of the Enterprise Products group, we partner directly with our finance, audit, and legal teams to build transparent, accurate solutions that manage fiscal operations while reducing global regulatory risk and financial crime for Facebook. We are looking for a Product Design Manager to help scale our existing legal and global regulatory products while identifying and driving new solutions for our legal and investigation teams that keep our platforms safe. The ideal candidate will be a strong product thinker and communicator. You should be comfortable navigating a large organization, working cross-functionally towards common goals, and communicating to executive stakeholders.
- Effectively manage a design team, including clear goal setting, prioritization and project fit while managing with a focus on individual career progression
- Ensure a shared vision and alignment by collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams including product management, research, engineering, data science and stakeholders
- Translate strategic goals of the org into design opportunities
- Ensure a high bar of design quality through product delivery
- Contribute as an IC on strategic assessment of new big bets and navigating highly ambiguous or emergent problems
- 2+ years of management and leadership experience with a proven track record of building and shipping quality products
- 4+ years of design experience
- Experience shaping product strategy
- 5+ years management and leadership experience
- Experience embedded or aligned deeply with an engineering team and collaboration with research, data science, and content strategy
- Interest in legal, regulatory space
Back to top