Producer - Experiences
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Oversee the conception, green-lighting and development of a portfolio of high quality, innovative VR experiences. Serve as a partner and advocate to key VR experience developers and content creators.
- Work with developers to manage end to end production of multiple development projects and partners.
- Manage all milestones and deliverables ensuring they are on time and at a high quality.
- Gather both design and development from relevant parties and provide feedback to developers/content partners.
- Work closely with Producers, Executive Producer and leadership to support content goals for Experiences.
- Support a portfolio of diverse marquee quality experiential VR content from inception to delivery.
- Maintain a standard of quality and innovation throughout the Experiences portfolio.
- Build relationships and partner with a range of VR content creators.
- Own end to end production of development projects and partners.
- Conceptualize VR interactions suited to our brand and our team.
- Participate in design and creative process as needed.
- Contribute to overall Experiences content strategy.
- 5+ years experience in media production, film, VFX, and or game development with both internal and external teams.
- Experience shipping products and/or ushering clients through product and platform launches.
- Experience partnering with and managing outside vendors.
- Track record in interactive and linear entertainment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up, juggling projects and developers.
Back to top