(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
This a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with the creative team at Facebook to develop an iconic body of work that will establish the defining characteristics Facebook’s AR camera product. The Prodcuer will establish and maintain operational procedures for the creative team responsible for producing animated, and interactive 2D/3D digital effects, support the design and development of custom tooling, and oversee the ongoing content development cycles for the Facebook Camera. This role requires a specialized Producer with experience in emerging technologies including Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and 3D/VFX content creation pipelines.
This position is full-time and based in London.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: ;Medical Benefits ;Dental Benefits ;Vision Benefits ;Pension Benefits ;Life Assurance ;Childcare Benefits ;Gym Benefits ;Transport benefits ;Laundry Benefit
Posted: Specify date Jan 13, 2017 Closing date: Feb 18, 2017
- Work closely with creative leads to set strategy and goals for creative development efforts
- Establish and maintain project production schedules to ensure a smooth end-to-end development plan that meets product goals and quality bar, and ensures that all art assets are delivered on time and implemented to spec
- Establish and maintain an efficient and flexible project art pipeline that facilitates the creation > review > feedback > revision > deployment cycle of art asset production
- Identify and secure resources to keep project on-track
- As POC for team communication, establish clear communication channels and process across creative and XFN teams, including PMM, legal and policy
- Schedule, manage, track and address XFN feedback and stakeholder approvals
- Predict and/or identify roadblocks and obstacles, and proactively establish meetings or integration points between teams to address and resolve them
- Work closely with XFN product and engineering teams to unlock future possibilities that marry emerging technologies and creative expression
- Facilitate, document and disseminate decisions to key stakeholders
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Manage external vendor/contractor relationships
- Excellent project management and relationship skills
- Experience working with artists, designers and engineers to design, build, and deliver products and creative effects that use emerging technologies
- Experience establishing and/or managing production pipelines
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, and other design packages
- Proven ability to excel in fast-paced environments that require independent time management, task prioritization, flexibility, and keen ability to identify problems and proactively work towards solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a “visual vocabulary” ( should be able to clearly articulate design direction to artists and non-artists alike)
- Fluency in English and Russian languages
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top